Monday, January 25, 2010

The Cosmic Balance (i.e. my ego) is Tilted!!

Another review for the The Clockwork Jungle Book, Shimmer magazine's 11th issue, which contains my story, "And How His Audit Stands."

This time, the Mad Hatter Bookshelf and Book Review says:
"Anders surprised me with one of the most well thought-out and adventurous stories in the bunch yet the animal theme is a bit lost. He somehow gives a new life to trains with great Western style flair. I recently learned that Mike Resnick upcoming Steampunk themed series Weird West was initially Lou's idea. I now understand where Lou gestated the thought."

So, two up, one down. And now, the cosmic balance is in jeopardy.

Also, I should point out that I merely suggested to Mike Resnick that he would do well at Weird West/ Steampunk. The story that resulted is entirely his.

No comments: