Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Big Week for Thrones and Bones

This is a big week for my novel Frostborn (Thrones and Bones book one). First, yesterday I did my first ever school visit in support of the book. I regularly speak at conventions, writing workshops, colleges, and libraries throughout the year, but this was the first time I've ever spoken about my forthcoming book to the age range its intended for!

Second, today in Los Angeles, the marvelous Fabio Tassone begins recording the audiobook narration!

The team building the Thrones and Bones website also took a very exciting step this week.

And finally an arc mailing went out last week, which should be arriving in folk's hands this week.

(There's one bit of news that I have to sit on for a few more days, but which also breaks later this week.)

No comments: