Friday, October 31, 2014

Reflections from the Road: Randolph School Part 2

Today, I returned to Randolph School to teach four back-to-back one hour writing workshops. My ScripTips workshop generally runs about two hours, sometimes longer. But for the 7th grade English classes of Randolph, I condensed it into a one-hour presentation. From approximately 8am to noon, I taught this x4 for some very smart and fun kids. Thank you to Nichole Liese, the English teacher whose classroom I took over for half a day. Also thanks to students Jack and Dave who gave me a tour of Randolph. And to everyone who participated. I had a blast, and the students' questions helped me articulate some of my points in ways I've never done before. Thanks for spending the first part of your Halloween with me, Randolph!

No comments: