But I have a few quibbles:
1. Why is it always the non-white character who is psychic? I think this borders on a stereotype and as such borders on offensive.
2. Very convenient of the aliens to go and get themselves eaten like that. Now we don't have to worry about what to do with them.
3. Captain Magombo was absolutely correct to try to shut the wormhole down. Seven lives verses the whole of planet earth. I'm not sure the Doctor was right to keep hanging up on her.
4. I am tired of people clapping for him. It's not a feel good ending when it's telegraphed.
5. Speaking of stereotypes, what's with the dweeb scientist? One of my very good friends is a very well-regarded theoretical physicist, and he looks like Casper Van Dien and was a babe magnet when we hung out in school. Shouldn't science fiction buck the stereotype?
6. How many damn potential spin-offs is RTD going to set up before he finally leaves? We already have the Doctor's daughter galavanting around the galaxy; I do not need a show about Lady Chistina de Souza and her magic bus.
7. Does he have to kiss everyone?
Moffat, you can't get here fast enough for me.