Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Missions Unknown: SF,F, & H in San Antonio

From their press release:

Horror writer Sanford Allen, World Fantasy Award-winning & Hugo-nominated artist John Picacio, and tech guru Paul "The Mac Guy" Vaughn have banded together and formed MISSIONS UNKNOWN! -- a blog celebrating science fiction, fantasy, and horror in San Antonio. The blog's main mission is to celebrate SA-based creators and fans of sf/f/h and everything related to the literature and art of sf/f/h. That includes books, authors, artists, comics, prose, and the making and enjoyment of all of them. The blog launched Sunday, May 24, 2009.

4 comments:

Mr. JM said...

Thanks for posting this! Pretty exciting, since I live in San Antonio. :)

Sincerely,
John-Mark

Lou Anders said...

My pleasure. I've only been to San Antonio once but I had a blast, and came back bitter that my own downtown doesn't have a riverwalk.

Tom Lloyd said...

Heh, clearly my brain's only thinking about the Lions tour, and I need more caffeine. My first thought when I read that was, 'why're they celebrating South African-based creators if they're American?'

Lou Anders said...

Can't unpack that.