Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Missions Unknown: SF,F, & H in San Antonio

From their press release:

Horror writer Sanford Allen, World Fantasy Award-winning & Hugo-nominated artist John Picacio, and tech guru Paul "The Mac Guy" Vaughn have banded together and formed MISSIONS UNKNOWN! -- a blog celebrating science fiction, fantasy, and horror in San Antonio. The blog's main mission is to celebrate SA-based creators and fans of sf/f/h and everything related to the literature and art of sf/f/h. That includes books, authors, artists, comics, prose, and the making and enjoyment of all of them. The blog launched Sunday, May 24, 2009.


John Mark Henry said...

Thanks for posting this! Pretty exciting, since I live in San Antonio. :)


Lou Anders said...

My pleasure. I've only been to San Antonio once but I had a blast, and came back bitter that my own downtown doesn't have a riverwalk.

Tom Lloyd said...

Heh, clearly my brain's only thinking about the Lions tour, and I need more caffeine. My first thought when I read that was, 'why're they celebrating South African-based creators if they're American?'

Lou Anders said...

Can't unpack that.