Monday, September 13, 2010

Podcast: My "umpteenth appearance" on AISFP

Post Show Toy Hunt
I've been honored to be a frequent guest on Shaun Farrell's excellent Adventures in SciFi Publishing podcast. The show has really grown in it's almost-100 episodes(!) and I've loved every one. When I was recently at the San Diego Comic Con in July, I got to be on Adventures in SciFi Publishing 2.0. Shaun and I sat down with coffee, muffins, and only minimal background noise, to talk about my anthologies Masked, Swords & Dark Magic (with Jonathan Strahan), ebooks, the various big conventions, and several forthcoming Pyr titles (among them Tome of the Undergates and The Strange Affair of Spring Heeled Jack). I'm very pleased with how this interview turned out too (even if I don't look it in that photo). You can listen to it here at the direct link, or download on iTunes.

No comments: