Thursday, March 12, 2009

This makes me smile...

From Pat's Fantasy Hotlist: "With Bright of the Skyand A World Too Near,Kay Kenyon established herself as one of the most underrated science fiction authors out there. In my opinion, The Entire and the Rose is without a doubt one of the most fascinating scifi series on the market today. In City Without End,Kenyon elevates this series to new heights.... Kay Kenyon's latest is full of surprising twists and turns, and the plot moves forward at a crisp pace. No offense to Peter F. Hamilton and other scifi authors in the middle of ongoing series, but The Entire and the Rose could well be the best game in town right now. I commend this series to your attention. Can't wait to see how the author will close the show!"

2 comments:

Greg said...

I've been thinking about this one since I found the Pyr website and looked through the catalog(a mistake only for my pocketbook, and really, it's only money as they say). It seems like a nice addition to my reading list this year.
Copies finally started showing up of End of the Century in the last week so I did snag a copy. So far it's been a fun ride. He honestly gets better and better with every book, and he was already quite good to begin with.

Lou Anders said...

He and I think this is his best to date. He certainly put the research in!